You’re prepping for your upcoming vacay, wth are you packing? So many people are easygoing travelers. They’re not asking for much, just a couple of shirts, underwear and their toothbrush.
…actually, that just sounds like men so eh, maybe I’m wrong.
Well, if you’re like me, you truly think about whats being tossed in your suitcase or carry on, because who wants to leave something behind?! As much as we prepare for our suitcases for the trip(s), do you think to prep yourself for the journey?
I truly enjoy flights, probably more than the next person who hadn’t been on on in over 10 years (aside from skydiving). On my flight to Haiti, I was certain that I would be nervous but I wasn’t! …but I was totally unprepared for the flight. I was cold, headphone-less and didn’t have any backup entertainment. Crap. Yes, much of the journey I spend gazing out of the window but I hate not having other options. Preparing yourself for the journey, I believe, allows you to relax and mentally get the travel mood started in your mind and I love to nourish that.
To ensure that I never had another unprepared flight, I started to think over what I’d like to spend my time doing on the plane AND how much space I wanted to offer up in my carry-on bag for these items. Here are my carry-on essentials that you won’t catch me without!
- Headphones! – For my iPhone AND regular ports
- Extra socks
- My avocado neck pillow – Sleeping on the plane can be terrible for your neck!
- Blanket & Sweatshirt, it gets cold!
- Charger & Wall Port just in case
- Hair ties
- Makeup Remover Wipes/Facial Wipes
- Neutrogena Hydroboost Moisturizer & Sunscreen (just sample sizes!)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Because my brows can never act right!)
- Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife
- Change of Clothes – Photo Ops and Weather changes happen!
- Passport, Flight Itinerary, Lodging Info & ID (plus copies placed elsewhere!)
- Scentbird Perfume – I want to smell sweet, not like the stinky dude who sat next to me on my flight!
What are your Carry-On must-haves?? Do we share any of the same necessities or nah?
1) you lowkey just got me together for my upcoming trip on Thursday (yes girl I’m ALMOST a mess) and
2) scentbird is cute I’m sure but I just grabbed some refillable atomizers on amazon to fill myself with scents I own already. Gucci flora been bae for a minute now. I could mail you a few lol you know how amazon is sometimes, too awesome.